Applications outlining below qualifications and demonstrating how the applicants' experience and skills match the job requirements are due by April 30, 2016.
General Job Purpose
The ABS-CBN Territory Sales Heads (TSDH) are responsible for building the TFC business, thru all the applicable TFC product lines & services, in the respective assigned territories or countries.
The Territory Sales Head will provide leadership, direction, motivation and training to a team of Dealers and Agents to ensure the annual business plan is achieved while developing, implementing and maintaining long-term sales and distribution plans for the region with the objective of increasing market penetration via extensive distribution.
Of equal importance will be the implementation of all marketing initiatives, interaction and coordination with the marketing team including that of other related ancillary departments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Territory Sales Head directly reports to the Regional Sales and Distribution Head. They do not have a reporting responsibility to the assigned dealers or agents in the territory; rather have a consultancy relationship with them.
- Business Planning
- Marketing & Sales Strategic Imperatives
- Supports the RSDH in providing relevant on-ground inputs in the development of distribution model.
- Provides inputs in the development and execution of Region Dealer/Agent Sales Commission scheme, policies & processes for all sales channels/product & content mix.
- Leads in the “execution” of approved territory distribution model and coverage plan.
- Provides inputs in developing the annual regional sales forecast per product per channel.
- Supports RSDH in developing the detailed Annual Region Sales & Distribution initiatives and Budget.
Product Planning (for existing products)
- Product Roadmap
- Product Development
- Provides on-ground inputs in support of product development and new business opportunities.
- Provides on-ground inputs from market field data including competitive information.
Marketing Management Process
- Product Implementation Plan
- Execution of Project Implementation Plan
- Executes detailed implementation plan for all Sales initiatives as specified in the approved Annual Business Plan.
- Participates in cross-functional Regional team meetings (Ops, IT, Sales, CS, IGC, CRM, Finance) to implement all Sales initiatives.
- Conducts promo cascade briefing to all sales channels: Dealers ad Telesales agents.
- Tracks and evaluates performance of Sales Initiatives based on KPIs specified in the Implementation Plan & Annual Business Plan.
- Tracks and monitors Sales Expense budget vs. actual expenses; prepares monthly expense budget report base on standard Finance template.
- Content/Channel Strategy
- Programming Grid (Schedule Management)
- Provides inputs based on field data including competition
Corrective Action Planning
Monthly Functional Business Reviews
Quarterly Business Reviews
> Prepares regular sales performance reports by sales channel for assigned Region or Territory.
> Leads regular monitoring of project results, recommends next steps based on results, aligns and seeks approval of MD & CMO.
> Provides data on the Monthly Region Marketing Business Review report and monthly Marketing Initiative Expense Monitoring.
Distribution & Channel Management
- Leads the execution of Region dealer/agent recruitment, management and assessment for the territory.
- Assist the RSDH in cascading the regional dealer/agent commission scheme
- Support the RSDH in conducting the sales training
- Support the RSDH in the development of Sales/Trade kits
- Leads the execution of merchandising materials of all agent storefronts for the territory.
- Cascade, implements and monitors the TFC global rewards program for distributors and telesales agents
- Brand Stewardship
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Orientation
- Brand Identity
- Provides inputs/feedback on per product brand management based on region on-ground data
Advertising (In Media, External Media)
- Thematic Campaign
- Creative Execution
- Media Planning
- Merchandising Planning
- Supply Management
- Cascade Region thematic and tactical campaigns to all dealers/agents.
- Support the Regional Marketing Team in monitoring and consolidating competitive campaign materials.
- Media Monitoring
- Media Relations
- Community Relations
- Support the Region’s PR initiatives by being “TFC Ambassadors” in their respective territories.
- Market Research & Analysis
- Customer Profiling and Segmentation
- Competitive Analysis
- Global Product Profitability Analysis
- Customer Profitability
- Churn Analytics
- Support the marketing analytics initiatives of the Regional Marketing Team by providing on-ground data as required
Customer Life Cycle Management
- Lead Generation
- Customer Care Management
- Customer Engagement
- Support the RSDH in developing, managing and tracking conversion plans for leads generated
- Supports the RSDH in managing and monitoring channel conversion productivity
Marketing Organizational/People Development
- Organization Development
- Succession Planning
- Business Continuity (Recruitment)
- Performance Management
- Performance Appraisal
- MBO Setting
- Compensation, Rewards and Recognitiono
- Guides dealers and agents in performing their roles.
- Conducts assessment of dealers/agents performance.
Skills and Experience met by employee:
- Extensive experience in the Sales and Distribution environment including direct management of Dealers and Distributors.
- Extensive experience in Sales Management & Marketing within relevant consumer industries
- Extensive experience and exposure in the industry wherein ABS-CBN belongs
- Outstanding track record of leading growth in various growth oriented and competitive industries and organizations
- Experience of working with multicultural partners
- Strong leadership and management skills within a multicultural business
- Strong presence, communication, and interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate and manage at all levels
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Exceptional business judgment and commercial awareness
- The ability to work in a matrix environment within a complex global organization
- Computer proficiency
- Preferably from the FMCG environment
- Preferably out going and can travel extensively and without any travel restrictions
- Can work even on Saturdays and Sundays if needed
- Can develop good working relationship both internally and externally
- Can assimilate with all types of personalities
Professional Training: Continuous learning and skills development through regular training and skills enhancement.
Interested applicants must submit their resume through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For job posting, you may send us an email at email@example.com.