Applications outlining below qualifications and demonstrating how the applicants' experience and skills match the job requirements are due by April 30, 2016.
- Push content on GMA News' Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Viber, FireChat, and other social media accounts
- Craft strategies for GMA News' social media properties
- Monitor breaking news on social media
- Maintain an editorial calendar
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, or related courses
- Excellent writing skills in English and Filipino
- Experience in news gathering and news writing
- Updated on the latest trends in online journalism and social media
- Team player and a people person
- Willing to work on a regular schedule and do the graveyard and weekend shifts at GMA Network Center in Quezon City
- Believes in "Think before you click"
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your resume, one (1) writing sample in English, and one (1) writing sample in Filipino to Mr. Ederic Eder, GMA News social media manager, at email@example.com.
- Please write the subject of your email as such: APPLICATION OF (YOUR NAME) FOR NEWS SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCER.
- Please write your cover letter as text of the email.
- We will accept your applications until April 30, 2016.
For job posting, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.