ABS-CBN Global is currently in need of Executive Assistant to Global Chief Digital Officer who will be based in their Orange County office.
Applications outlining below qualifications and demonstrating how the applicants' experience and skills match the job requirements are due by November 21, 2014.
Reporting directly to the Chief Digital Officer, the Executive Assistant provides support to the Head & the entire team of Digital Management Department. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external groups on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chief Digital Officer. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Global Leadership Team; organizes and coordinates executive initiatives and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, creative environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and team oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
MAJOR FUNCTION AND DUTIES:
Research & Reporting
- Creates detailed reports on products and services, at the Chief Digital Officer's request, as well as presents recommendations and industry updates based on analyzing appropriate information
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording (text base) meeting discussions
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assists in HR related matters such as but not limited to documents for new hires, including clock in/out, open enrollment, MBO completion, annual performance assessment, coordinate requirements in relation to employee engagement programs, etc.
Corporate & Social
- Exploring opportunities to add value to current and past tasks and projects
- Follow up on the status of requests previously made by the Chief Digital Officer, both internally and externally
- Help to provide a cohesive sense of unity between all teams/offices across the globe
Time Management & Planning
- Coordinate with the Redwood City Office all corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; coordinate booking flights and other transportation; coordinate lodging arrangements and meeting accommodations
Skills & Qualifications
- Research & Reporting
- Travel Logistics
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Meeting & Time Management
- Articulate and confident, while easily approachable
- Mastery of standard office software
- Proficiency in graphical, publication and presentation software
- Foreign Language skills, particularly Tagalog, a large plus
Education: Bachelor degree or higher degree
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience as Executive Assistant or Senior EA
Functional/Technical Compete, Requirements:
- Proven organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail, the ability to be on-the-ball and demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities and risks
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects, setting realistic deadlines, and managing scope costs, timelines and quality
- Command of the English language and demonstrated experience in corporate writing/editing required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must. May require database management with ability to produce reports and ability to use advanced functions, including sophisticated knowledge of the Internet and related communication and collaboration tools
- Can demonstrated flexibility to changing situations and priorities o Must be service oriented, courteous, personable, tactful and experienced in dealing effectively and sensitively with all levels of staff and public
- Can deal with others in a straightforward and honest manner
- Can manage highly confidential materials with tact and discretion
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage to meet deadlines
You may submit you resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For job posting, you may send us an email at email@example.com.